Groundviews articles on 18th Amendment
Groundviews articles on 18th Amendment:
- The 18th Amendment to the Constitution: Process and Substance
- The 18th Amendment: Constitutional Reform as the Consolidation of Power
- A timeline of duplicity: Promises to abolish the Executive Presidency
- Resisting the Loss of Citizenship in Sri Lanka
- What are we waiting for?
- The pathetic capitulation of the organised Left in Sri Lanka
- THE JUDGMENT OF HISTORY
- The Death of Democracy in Sri Lanka
- Law students write against 18th Amendment
- A letter from Batticaloa against the 18th Amendment
- Statement by Chrishmal Warnasuriya, Bar Association of Sri Lanka on the Eighteenth Amendment
- University academics: Statement on the Proposed 18th Amendment to the Constitution
No comment yet.